Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy (Early) New Years!

Happy New Years!

And I'm Not Sick!!!!
I'm going to keep it short, because I know that for most of you, this is party time. I'm not a party person, so I will be at home watching the ball drop and considering my New Years resolutions.

This year I promise to do the following:
1) Allow myself to dream.
2) Go a little easier on myself
3) Give other people the courage to fight whatever is holding them back.
4) Get in shape.

At a New Years service just now I met someone who lost a cousin to suicide. I was sad, not because I knew the brother, but because I'll never know the brother, so I'm adding one more resolution:

5) Become someone who anyone can confide in.

Maybe if the guy had someone he felt he could trust, he wouldn't have died in such a manner. 

Moment of silence for all those who passed on this year..............




(About a minute has passed.)

To all those who took the time out of their day to read this:


HAPPY NEW YEARS!
Welcome to the new decade.





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails