Friday, November 20, 2009

That One Black (...) Kid


I thank the author of this masterpiece for pointing out what us black kids go through on an (almost) regular basis. Of course, by "us black kids" I mean the many "One black kids" out there who can identify with this comic, but back to the train of thought, Keith, Thanks alot! It's ridiculous that so many years after the civil rights movement black people (As a whole) are still having a hard time identifying themselves. Well I got a message for my nation. The color of your skin, is not who you are, its WHAT you are. Before we are black, we are men and women and each one of us is different. As for my one black kids out there, keep representing who you are!

.......You can go now.........




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails