Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Five Things I Totally Want:

So my loving father has just informed me that there is a "Part two" to my christmas present.....oh boy...yay....
Yes I am happy about it. No, I'm not enthusiastic......

......Because I can't decide what to get.

Well here goes.

1. Doc Martens


White

Band Hero Edition

Cherub
Sigh....been a year of yearnin'

2. Coach handbag












Common who doesn't want one?

3. Supa fly kicks





What can I say? I'm a sneaker kid!

4. Ballet inspired dress








I designed them myself =)

5. Hows about some tech


Nokia N810 (Heeeeeeeeeart)


Sony Ericsson Satio

Zune HD

enV Touch

Ain't they purrty?
Yes they are.
Oh great.
That didn't help. Not one bit.
And that was way more than five.....



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails